Autumn Class - Metal Lungs
- 1 live workshop with Leia
- exercises to nourish the Lungs and Large Intestine
- 5 element theory - Metal
- Nutritional Theory for the Lungs and Large Intestine
- Elements from the 8 Brocade Qigong
- Elements from the 5 animal/element Qigong
Shoot the Arrow with the Bow
Caressing the lungs
Hawk gazes backwards
In this class we will discuss how to promote lung and large intestine health. What is their role in the body and what foods to eat to keep them healthy.
We will practice together exercises that are associated with the element of metal and the season of Autumn.
I have based this study on the 5 element theory and also common nutritional knowledge.
This is the season of Metal so lets make sure to keep our lungs healthy.
Next workshop dates: