Terms and Conditions
- As The User, You agree that The Website, including all its content, videos, training materials, products, services (“The Services”) and/or other materials (collectively “The Materials”), which are made available at The Website by its proprietors, or sometimes by third parties, and which include the look and feel, the design and getup of The Website and of The Materials (collectively known as to as “The Content”) are maintained for your personal use and information by Abwebzone Corp,(“The Company”) and that they are the property of The Company and/or its third-party providers.
Conditionally this access and use is also to The Content and The Materials of The Company and The Website, provided that without express and particular advance written permission from The Company you, The User, do not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, use for public or commercial purposes, or download any of them in any format, by any means.
Modification by The User, you, of The Materials, The Content, or their use for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights held by The Company, or by its third-party providers, as well as of those copyright and other proprietary rights held by authors who have created any parts of The Materials and The Content. Any breach of these rights by you, The User may result in you sustaining monetary damages and penalties. Without the express written permission of the Company, you, The User, shall not distribute, modify, transmit, or use The Content and The Materials of The Website; being any and all of its software, tools, graphics, and/or sound files, for any purposes, and especially those which are public or commercial purposes.
If you believe that in any way your intellectual property rights have been violated and/or that any work which belongs to you has been reproduced at The Website or in any of The Content or The Materials, you may notify The Company at 5811 W McFadden Ave Huntington Beach, CA 92649. Please provide your name and your contact information, together with the nature of your right, and a description of how it is being violated. Please include copies of all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, and the location/URL of the alleged violation, along with any other information you consider to be relevant.
- While The Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on The Website, The Company makes no warranties or representations of accuracy in these regards. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in The Content and The Materials of The Website.
- When The User registers with The Company and/or with The Website, s/he expressly consents to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications, concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence, offered from The Company. The User consents to receive these notices electronically by way of email transmission.
- If The User sends comments or suggestions about The Website to The Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs, or computer programs; all such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of The Company. No such submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Company. The Company exclusively shall own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files (The Materials and The Content). Notwithstanding, The Company and The Website accept no liability for losses incurred by The User due to the effects of aggressive intrusions of any kind into The Website by malicious parties. The Company and The Website offer no guarantees that such aggressive malicious intrusions will not occur or will always be prevented. on The User acknowledges that it may be possible for unauthorized third parties to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files The User stores whilst s/he using The Website. Use of the Site is completely at The User’s own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY OF THE CONTENT AND THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USER’S ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL OF THE CONTENT AND THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING (1) THE USE OF THE MATERIALS OR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, (2) THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIALS, (3) THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR (4) THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR FOR THEIR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT THE USER SHALL EARN ANY MONEY BY USE OF THE WEBSITE OR BY USE OF THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY AND/OR SERVICES. THE USER ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING THE USER’S OWN EARNING POTENTIAL, AS WELL FOR AS EXECUTING THE USER’S OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. THE COMPANY WILL NOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE LEVELS OF SUCCESS OR INCOME OF THE USER. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT AVAILABILITY AND USE OF THE MATERIALS AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS TO IT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR FROM OTHER HARMFUL OR INCONVENIENT ENTITIES. AS THE USER YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not agree with some of the exclusions of liability. Therefore some of the above exclusions may thus not apply.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE ON CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, THIS NON-LIABILITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, OF EQUIPMENT, OF INFORMATION OR DATA, FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, FOR COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR FROM TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS; AS OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, IN THE CONTENT/MATERIALS/SERVICES, OR BY AN INABILITY OF THE USER TO USE SERVICES/CONTENT/MATERIAL AS PROVIDED OR FROM ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, AND REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES EVEN WHEN THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED, OR IS AWARE, OF A POSSIBILITY OF INCURRING SUCH DAMAGES.
- You The USER agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents; from any and all liabilities, claims, damages, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law, or of the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works, actions, and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Website, (iv) your use of The Website or of any services/materials/content that the Company may provide via The Website, and (v) your conduct in connection with The Website, or with The Services/Content/Materials, or with other users of The Website or The Services/Content/Materials. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim to which The Company is entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you, The User, shall provide The Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by The Company.
- This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You, The User, further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting at Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be shown unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: August 1st, 2023
© 2023 ABwebzone Corp: holding company for Taiflow.com